Sunday, January 22, 2006

Dance Music and a Couple More Rules

We sang one of my favorite hymns in church last Sunday. It was "Lord of the Dance." It brought back memories of when Becky B and Katherine sang it one summer Sunday many years ago. I also enjoyed "Tu Has Venido a la Orilla." Everyone else was singing it in English, but I love to sing hymns in Spanish when given the opportunity by having the translation in the hymnal.

Six More Personal Teaching Rules
  • Arrive at school at least 1/2 hour early. That way if I am running late, I'm still early.
  • Avoid giving detentions or sending people to the office.
  • Skip the blue jeans on dress down Fridays. Tennis shoes and khakis are fine.
  • Go to school everyday except when truly sick or my family needs me, but
  • Figure out ways to go to professional meetings, trainings, etc. on school time.
  • Don't Lose the keys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can verify that rule #5 is really #1 much of the time. Truly amazing when Rootstown was involved!