We sang one of my favorite hymns in church last Sunday. It was "Lord of the Dance." It brought back memories of when Becky B and Katherine sang it one summer Sunday many years ago. I also enjoyed "Tu Has Venido a la Orilla." Everyone else was singing it in English, but I love to sing hymns in Spanish when given the opportunity by having the translation in the hymnal.
Six More Personal Teaching Rules
- Arrive at school at least 1/2 hour early. That way if I am running late, I'm still early.
- Avoid giving detentions or sending people to the office.
- Skip the blue jeans on dress down Fridays. Tennis shoes and khakis are fine.
- Go to school everyday except when truly sick or my family needs me, but
- Figure out ways to go to professional meetings, trainings, etc. on school time.
- Don't Lose the keys.