Saturday, January 14, 2006

I had to start a blog because Ben tagged me and I had no place to be it. So here goes with my information:

Four Jobs I've had in my life:
Physician's assistant
Library page
Bow marker for the Columbus Symphony
Librarian

Four Movies I could watch over and over and have:
It's a Mad Mad World
Sound of Music
Music Man
Princess Bride

Four places I have lived:
Jefferson, Ohio
Columbus, Ohio
Washington Court House, Ohio
Stow, Ohio

Four TV shows I love to watch:
Desperate Housewives
Oprah
OSU Football
5:00 AM News

Four Places I have been on vacation:
New York City, New York
Oahu, Hawaii
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Nevada City, California

Four Websites I visit daily:
Any Day a Beautiful Change
{Swoop and a Dart}
Day in the Life
Tallmadge City Schools

Four Favorite Foods:
Oatmeal
Blueberries
Bread
Bananas

Four Places I would rather be: (In alphabetical order)
Colorado Springs
Cuyahoga Falls
Largo
Torrance

Four People I am going to tag:
Anne Droste
Kay Hastings
Laura Root
Ron Watson


10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

My favorite of your jobs (aside from the librarian one) is the bow marker. : ) Congratulations on getting your blog started up. It's nice to be the first commenter!

Marie said...

Yea Mama!!! Welcome!!!

rebecca said...

Welcome!! Does Mrs. Root have a blog,too?!!

Unknown said...

Hello Mama! I'm looking forward to your literary point spreadsheet.

Susie said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, Mrs. Willis :) I am a friend of Elizabeth's and stopped by to celebrate.

My husband loves the Sound of Music... he can sing every song... and does!

kwpershey said...

Welcome to the world of blogging... its a mad, mad world. I'm so glad you've jumped in.

I believe I watched the Princess Bride with you a good 10-15 times, so that one should have been on my list, too.

Unknown said...

I found you via Katherine and discovered that we have two out of four favorite movies in common. My daughter is younger than Katherine is (10), but we have probably watched The Princess Bride together that many times, too!

peppermintlisa said...

Library Bookie--I just imagine you accepting bets on who will check out certain books. :)

welcome!

Anonymous said...

What have you done to me? My mom wants to respond to your tag. You know she has trouble with computers! AAAHHH! Just kidding. I think I might try to get her blogging (is that an appropriate phrase?) Maybe a summer project. Great blog!

Beck said...

I was Frieda Heller's assistant at University School 1959=1961. Mel Busbin took my place when I went to graduate school at U. of North Carolina.

I live in NC.

Becky Bowman
silerplace93@yahoo.com