Monday, February 27, 2006


Last week we all received a request at school to submit a picture of what we looked like when we were in middle school for the school bulletin board. It was not easy, but I finally found one that did not look too bad. There was no middle school in my day. When I was in the 7th grade, it seemed like high school since I went to a 7-12 building. Then when I was in 8th grade, we moved and I was back in a K-8 elementary school. I ended up only going to school in the mornings because of severe crowding conditions. I had a fine time that year, but that's a story for another day.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I can't imagine anyone recognizing you. If you weren't my mama, I don't think *I* would even recognize you! That's a great picture. You were a very intense-looking majorette.

I'm lookng forward to hearing more about the "fine time" you had no going to school in the mornings of 8th grade.

Marie said...

What a great picture and you were a very intense-looking majorette. You didn't go to school in the mornings in the 8th grade? I don't think I remember that...

BTW my word verification for this was fudgnegs tee hee

Anonymous said...

*sigh* Reread the posting and you will find that M DID go to school in the mornings. You need to ask what she did with her afternoons!