Chances are my three daughters get some of their weirdness from me. Here are a few things I came up with:
1. I never walk on yellow lines.
2. I always have a current book I am reading when I fly. I am convinced this is what keeps the plane up in the air.
3. I know the lyrics to hundreds of songs published in the 30's, 40's and 50's. Too bad I can't sing.
4. I remember all of my elementary teachers and where I sat in their class.
5. With the exception of the one in Lyme, Connecticut, I enjoy spending time in cemeteries visiting relatives.