1. I asked D to take me to school today. That way I would not have to clean off the snow at the end of the day.
2. Upon arriving the custodian told me, "No school." Fortunately, I was able to catch D.
3. I love snow days, but Space Bunch was today. It will be difficult to reschedule.
4. Hm, what shall I do today?
5. READ. My current books are GOD'S POLITICS by JIm Wallis and THE PRETTIES by Scott Westerfeld.
6. There are always interesting things to be found in the basement.
7. It is a workout day. We will go earlier than usual. (Snow days don't usually keep me home.)
8. We have a new woodpecker feeder for our three regular visitors. We did not get it for the squirrels, but they think it is theirs.
9. Our new MAC is really cool. I don't go near the PC anymore. There is still lots to learn.
10. I hope you all have a nice day and enjoy it as much as I will.