E tagged me last week. Here are seven random facts about me. I am supposed to tag seven people at the end of the post and link to their blogs. I am going to skip that part.
1. A long time ago I went swimming with friends off a boat on Lake Erie. The boat drifted away from me, and I had to be rescued. I jumped right back into the water after my rescue so I would not be scared to swim again.
2. I took Intermediate Swimming three times and never did pass. Possibly there is a connection with my number one fact.
3. I read The Love Letters by Madeleine L'Engle about every five years. This is my favorite book, although I really don't know why.
4. I was the only person in my OSU graduating class of thousands to have a Spanish major and a library science minor. Perhaps this is why I have always been able to find a job when I wanted one.
5. I took a trip to Belfast, Northern Ireland to hunt for ancestors. It was exciting and great fun. Too bad I did not locate any relatives.
6. I don't walk on yellow lines.
7. My boyfriend's brother ran over my saxophone with his car.