Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall Update





I planned to do more blogging in October. So far that has not happened. I've been far busier than expected of late. My lovely sister-in-law Linda passed away in September. We saw her last March when we visited in Arizona. I certainly did not think I would return so soon.
After the trip to Arizona, we went to Florida to wish Mom Rinehart a happy 91st birthday. We celebrated by listening to music and watching the sunset on the beach at Treasure Island. We also saw my cousin Don while in Florida. He will be 93 in December. His mission in life is to make someone else feel better every day. I think that is great.
The Taylors came for a visit last weekend. We made smoothies for Lily and Charlie when their parents were someplace else. They went over well.

No comments: