Saturday, November 07, 2009
Some on Saturday
1. It was a beautiful day in Stow. We dealt with the leaves for the fifth or sixth time. We are almost done for this year.
2. The neighbors, also doing yard work today, told us there were four deer in our back yard last night. Their dogs barked to tell them something was up. I wonder if they were the same ones we saw last winter.
3. The Buckeyes knocked off Penn State today. Go Bucks. We will be there next Saturday to watch them play Iowa.
4. I beat Richard at Nerts tonight. That was a first. He must have been operating in slow motion.
5. We went to the Hudson Library yesterday afternoon. They closed at 1:00, so our plans had to change. How sad that public libraries have lost so much funding.