Monday, April 17, 2006

Spring Travels

My recent lengthy trip had two destinations. We spent the first week with Ben and Katherine in California. We had a wonderful time visiting bookstores, music stores and especially attending church both on Sunday and the following Thursday for a Lenten service. We enjoyed spectacular ocean views walking around Redondo Beach while Katherine was working.
The second week included a visit to Colorado Springs to see Elizabeth and family as well as attend the Space Symposium. Elizabeth was able to attend on Wednesday evening as I was allowed to have a guest that night. I will be a Teacher Liaison for the 2006-2007 school year. My job is to promote science and math education with an emphasis on space education. Sometimes it does take a rocket scientist - and this country needs more of them.
I hope everyone had a Happy Easter. I certainly did.

No comments: