Saturday, August 19, 2006

Off I go to tell her


I am staying overnight with my grandma and Grandpa by myself. The first thing we did was go for a walk around the block. We always do that when I visit. I know it is because my grandma and grandpa want neighbors to say how cute I am - which actually did happen tonight. Then I played with plastic containers for a while and then moved on to my blocks, doll and Leapfrog toy. (I wish they would put new batteries in it, so it would make more noise.) Grandpa fed me dinner. And then they both tried to get me to go to bed. Good luck on that one. I could not hold out past 8:20, but I sure tried. It is fun to be here, and I want to come again soon.
I love you all. Lily

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Don't tell all your grandparents' house tricks, Lily--save a few for your mama to wonder about : )

Missy said...

This is so adorable

Katy said...

awww, so sweet!

Marie said...

how did i miss this??? and she did tell me all about it :)

Anonymous said...

Not everything..... ;-) But, she DID tell us some of the things going on there... *snicker*