Sunday, August 31, 2008

Football weekend




This summer certainly flew by at a rapid pace. Among other things, we went to California to see Juliette's dedication at South Bay. I also met with old friends near home, in Ashtabula County and in Columbus. I traveled to Arlington, VA twice to stay with the girls while their mothers were busy. Now it is time for the Buckeyes to play football again.
We drove to Columbus last Friday and met the Stewarts for dinner at the Columbus Fish Market. Later that night we watched the Alumni Band practice at the French Field House. We saw several old friends there including Dr. and Mrs. McGinnis. He was our band director when we attended OSU.
The pictures I added are my first cousin Lee, his wife Betty with me and Paul Droste directing the 800 member Alumni Band at their rehearsal. The game was fun, too, as the Buckeyes continued their winning tradition.

No comments: