1. I joined Face Book. This is going to be fun, but I will have to get used to explaining in third person what I am doing.
2. I miss odd things in my retirement. I did not get an OEA calendar this year, and that is how I stay organized. I was talking about this before church last Sunday. My friend Sallie offered me hers until she retires. I'm good for a few years.
3. Three cheers for the Browns and Awesome Dawson. I just wish I would have been awake to see it.
4. Yard work is done at our house for this year. There is a mountain of leaves on the devil strip waiting to be picked up. I love our trees, but not at this time of year.
5. I am eager to read volume three of the Mobile Library Series.
6. Five days until the OSU/Michigan game. We like to be parked by 7:00am in order to enjoy all the pre-game hype.
7. Thanks to the Nano clipped on my waist and the Nike chip on my shoe, I never run less than 3K when I go to the Nat. I run until the voice in my head tells me I am done.
8. The book I am writing now has over 8000 words. I need at least 30,000-60,000. I want it to be finished by 2010, so I better get busy.
9. I will soon be taking trips to Virginia, Pennsylvania and California.
10. It will be time to take out the Christmas decorations after Thanksgiving. I have too many. If anyone wants to request something, let me know.