Sunday, February 13, 2011

Some on Sunday



1. The United Methodist Church in Stow is celebrating our 50th anniversary.
2. I seem to have three Scrabble games. Does anyone want one?
3. Yesterday I bought 4 books on CD at Borders for $1.00 apiece. Entertainment for trips to Pennsylvania or Illinois include Losing It by Valerie Bertinelli, It Ain't All about the Cookin' by Paula Deen, The Memory Quilt by T. D. Jakes and In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner. I would not have paid big bucks for any of these, but I am sure they will be interesting.
4. My Organized Simplicity book arrived.
5. The other books I am reading now are Three Rivers Rising; A Novel of the Johnstown Flood by Jame Richards and Christy by Catherine Marshall.
6. I don't usually talk about my cooking, but we had some really good chicken tonight. I used Trader Joe's Just Almond Meal for breading.
7. I came across a picture from the Lenox Homecoming from several years ago. It was the only time I can remember Uncle Howard attending. His son Lee brought him.

No comments: