Monday, March 24, 2014

Items Found in the Basement/List #5

I decided to clean the basement. There are many interesting things down there. I was easily distracted looking through the multitude of containers.

Timothy Mouse was the friend of Dumbo. My cousin Myron gave him to me when I was a little girl. Myron had wonderful toys.

Another toy from my childhood. I loved this little Scottish doll with her curly red hair and plaid dress.

A bag in the basement contained three instant cameras - two Polaroids and one Kodak.

            Another camera with a 1916 date - a very early Brownie box camera.


               I have no idea where this two foot tall life size baby doll came from.

               This little nightgown will soon be reunited with My Friend Mandy.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You can wrap the cameras up in my friend Mandy's pajamas!!