Tuesday, March 09, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
1. I purchased a picture of the Stewart Castle on Ebay. It will go with my collection.
2. I started reading The Wednesday Sisters this week.
3. We have some new towels. They are the kind that are supposed to dry fast. I think they make me feel wet and cold when I use them, The jury is still out, but I don't think I will buy any more. Guests will get to try them out.
4. I am mulling over in my mind whether to get a community garden this year. I am not sure I will have time to tend it.
5. It is spring training time for the Indians. It was a beautiful day in Ohio a couple days ago. The gain in Arizona was rained out. Go figure.
6. The Beacon did an article on product testing. They said to "snap up" something called the Swivel Sweeper. I did, and it seems to be as good as the article said.
7. D is busy playing The Wizard of Oz at a local high school. March is going to fly by for him.
8. We traveled to Pittsburgh last Saturday to meet Marie and Jeanette for lunch. We also did a big book switch in the IKEA parking lot.
9. I found out the reunion for my Perry class will be in September.
10.Tonight is book club at the Hudson Library. Tonight we talk about Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson and If I Stay by Gayle Forman.