Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
1. My Grandfather Watson is the third from the left. I think the other men are also relatives, but I'm not sure who they are. The picture was taken at Lake Shore Park in 1939.
2. We are getting a leaf made for our dinner table. The more the merrier.
3. I am doing spring cleaning albeit sporadically.
4. The California cousin I found recently has spurred my interest in genealogy.
5. We went to Starbucks this morning. It was free pastry day. I checked the nutrition content of what we ate. Oh joy.
6. We did have a good workout after.
7. Charlie will be joining his cousins soon in the two year old club.
8. The Wizard of Oz has left the building. It was a good run.
9. I get a haircut tomorrow.
10. We did not see a movie on Popcorn Monday. We are waiting for another good one to come out.