Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Ten on Tuesday - A Day Late
1. I dropped my phone yet again. It works fine except that it has a blank screen. This makes it difficult to check for missed calls, the time, etc.
2. My trip to Pennsylvania was lots of fun. Lily likes to get up early which gives us time to do puzzles.
3. Charlie and Lily played dress up while their parents were gone.
4. Marie and I saw Eat, Pray, Love. It was good, but a bit too long.
5. Last Sunday the PARADE magazine had an article "College A-List." The Health Sciences section listed Quinnipiac University in Hamden, Connecticut. My niece Heather works there.
6. The Willis family did not always wear Dr Pepper shirts when we went to amusement parks.
7. The redheaded lady in the picture is Jessie Berrier. She was my father's secretary in Jefferson. Her brother, Clifford Welser, the man in the middle, was born in Lenox on August 1, 1907. He was eight days older than my mother. I took this picture about ten years ago at the Lenox Homecoming.
8. On Friday we are meeting friends from Washington Court House who will be passing through the area. I am sure this is going to happen because we became friends on FaceBook.
9. I have 106 items inventories for the garage sale on September 4th.
10. My current book is Among the Mad by Jacqueline Winspear.