Tuesday, October 05, 2010
Ten on Tuesday on Thursday
1. We spent six days in Florida. The weather was beautiful.
2. We played golf on Treasure Island. I can enjoy golf without a good score. Every once in a while I have a good shot.
3. After golf we ate an outside lunch at O'Maddy's.
4. We celebrated Eleanor R's 92 birthday on Sunday by attending church and having dinner with her daughter and granddaughter.
5. Paradise Lutheran Church is on Treasure Island. They had a guest minister who delivered a great sermon.
6. We went in the pool a couple times during our stay. Delightful.
7. Marilyn met her half-sister who gave her a picture of Tom that she shared with us. I am getting pretty good at taking pictures of pictures.
8. Returning home on Tuesday brought us back to reality with rain and chilly weather.
9. The Swing Machine played its last concert under Bob F.'s direction. They never sounded better. I hope the band can find a new director.
10. I have lots of TV to catch up on. Project Runway is on tonight, I have to see last week's first.