1. I voted.
2. I then proceeded to Panera for coffee with my good friend Virginia.
3. I spent a couple hours at the library - mostly reading about Leland Stanford. Why? I seem to be obsessed with western history.
4. Who wants to take a trip to Virginia City with me?
5. Are there such things as ghosts? I say yes.
6. I saw one myself in Columbus many years ago. No one will ever convince me otherwise.
7. It would be a great story to tell at night sitting in a rocking chair on a big porch out west somewhere.
8. Richard saw one in our old house. No one will ever convince him otherwise either.
9. After revealing these ghost stories, people may think the two of us don't have a full set of dishes - as my mother would say.
10. Pictured is one of my father's favorite teachers, according to the back of the photo