Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
1. We are back from Wyoming. It was a week of fun filled activities.
2. We saw The Nutcracker, performed by the Moscow Ballet.
3. One morning we visited a great bakery, followed by a trip to Starbucks.
4. I thought the built in hutch was beautiful. It looked especially nice with the Don Drumm pieces.
5. I had a great view from our second story guest room. Notice the sunshine and lack of snow.
6. Grandpa spent time with these three.
7. Bridget played the drums at a birthday party.
8. We were able to wish Gracie Happy Birthday on the 14th.
9. Security did not seem any different from usual at the airports.
10. It is nice to be back home.