Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Ten on Tuesday on Wednesday


1. As usual the Jefferson lunch was fun. Donald made a trip from Las Vegas in order to make the event.


2. We love our woodpeckers



3. Katherine, Ben and Juliette have a lovely new house. They look forward to living in in it soon.










4. Here is a picture of my father and his high school basketball team. Can you guess which one he is? Also, pictured are his two first cousins. I'll bet they had a lot of fun together. My cousin Don gave me this picture.








5. Our new faucet looks great. It was a surprise when I arrived home.





6. Jack is a good baby.

7. Jack likes to watch Charlie.





8. The flowers and plants arrived at Marc's today. It is always one of my favorite days of the year, because I know spring and summer are on the way.



9. The Taylors looked great for church on Easter Sunday.






10. Here is a picture of another cute little guy. Charlie is standing in front of his Mama.

No comments: