Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ten on Tuesday




1. I visited in Western Springs last weekend. Juliette and I read books, played games, ate ice cream, checked out a nearby park, attended a party and other fun stuff.

2. We met her parents at the train station on Sunday.

3. The drive home included some nasty weather around Toledo.

4. I was back at Zumba on Monday morning.

5. We have new yard art for 2011. It is in honor of the Dillows. We might have given this to them, but it is way too heavy, so it will have to live in our yard.


6. Hopefully, these pictures will be a vast contrast to what the flowers will look like later in the summer.

7. We always have to plant a few of the "death flowers" as so named by our children.

8. The nasturtiums already have a couple flowers on them.

9. The reading fairy is a favorite of mine.


10. On Thursday I will be visiting the Old Brick, which is a museum in Orwell, Ohio.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Juliette looks like a super model, and I have never called geraniums death flowers. I think that must be Marie and Katherine. I like geraniums
: )