Thursday, July 12, 2012

Twelve on Twelve in July

                        Today was TRX class so I took most of my pictures at the Nat.




                                             Our teacher David is a great trainer.



                                     This is some of the equipment we used today.








I have incredible bunions - but lucky me - they don't hurt.






                  Richard and I are charter members of the Natatorium in Cuyahoga Falls.





                        June is one of my Nat friends who takes lots of classes with me.





             I saw this powder display at Drug Mart today. It reminded me of my mother.





                          We went to a presentation on bicycles at the library tonight.





                                      They brought a lots of equipment with them.





                        Summit County has several bike trails. One is near our house.




After exercising and gathering information about exercise, we are going to watch America's Got Talent.

No comments: